Fuse types necessary per machine:
- Sol, Julian & Julian Duo: 3A, 250V 5X20 mm
- Pulse Pro: 3A 250V 1¼ x ¼ (AGC-3)
- Spiro: 1.5A, 250V, 5x20 mm
- Sol Pro (If purchased prior to April 2023): 3A, 250V 5X20 mm
- Sol Pro (If purchased after April 2023): 3A 250V Slow Blow
Check and Change Your Fuses:
Before initiating fuse replacement, power off the machine and unplug the power cord. There are two (2) glass fuses located between the on/off switch and the cord socket on the Power Entry Module on your machine.
- Look for the rectangular tab and with a small flathead screwdriver and gently lift up on the tab. Inside you’ll see two small glass fuses.
- Remove the fuses to check if they are clear and the filament is still in tack. One or both could need replacement.
- If fuses need replacement, first wipe the fuse housing with a clean, dry cloth then replace the fuses with the recommended fuse type listed in your machines User Manual or on the fuse housing piece.
- Slide the housing back into the unit.
- Connect your coil and power cord, flip switch to on position to check for power to the machine.
Please Note: The Pulse Pro has only 1 fuse and it is located in the back of the machine. The fuse housing twists out of the machine then the fuse can be checked/cleaned/replaced before inserting the housing back in the machine.